Monday, June 16, 2008

Dublin2.0

Dedicated to Karen.

-Although it kind of weirds me out to write for someone. I usually just write it for myself. Damn standards! ~Shakesfist



Well, this weekend was freaking AWESOME!

Friday:

Spend the day trying on debs dresses and generally being a pain in the arses of shop assistants everywhere. The bright orange dress, a personal favourite!!

Picture the scene- A small cinema screen, a crowded room, velvet seats, mango daquiri's, boys in corsets.

The movie of all movies.

The use of props, HILARIOUS! So wish we'd got to sit down and use more props, but whatever!!


Saturday and Sunday were awesome. Oh my freaking face, the talent in the world! Could not decide who was better. The English Gents were amazing. So strong and agile. Amusing aswell. Actually deserved to win after that show of strength! 50 minute shows, at least 5 a day. Non stop lifting? ~drool




And how good was Charlie Caper? The tricks were mind boggling. Before my eyes he uncrushed a can, and it was suddennly refilled with coke!??

Oh how I have wasted my life!!

Mr Spin was good, but I wasnt tht in to him. The impression he left was not as aweing as the others.



Even the signs were great!!










^They were the people making sure we walked funny. And yes, I know its blurry, but I was prancing :P

Such a brilliant event, funk the leaving cert next year, I have to go to that again.
Its just. Wow. I dont even have the words to describe it without being repetative!

Wish Id seen the Space Cowboy though. He put a swrod down his throat and hung two cement blocks off it. Won it the last 2 years, wouldve been good. But whatever!!


And now, I am really fat after my weekend because I indulged in EVERYTHING [even gravel and bus tickets]


^NOMMING into Catherines candyfloss. NOMNOMNOM!!


I am proud[ashamed? pft! to say no exercise was done! When I could have cycled for hours today. But whatever.

Like I even want to be skinny.






(¬_¬) Oh hush you!!

No comments: