Friday, October 24, 2008

Midterm!!

Midterm midterm midterm!!

Sweet! I definitely deserve this week off, I have simply been working sooooooo hard, its is extremely exhausting living my life!

*Snort* In reality, I am such a slacking waste that it physically hurts!

Finished this side of the term with a biology test. And it was brutal! Even though I spent a solid hour directly before the test reading nothing but the three page chapter the offending exam was on, I completely blanked upon recieving my paper. Nooo ideaa. But I soldiered on! Question one, three words in, my pen stops working.. Not a good fecking start! Anyways, my diagram was horrific, my graph had a blank X axis. Ms Finucane recognised my struggles when collecting the tests and left me with it, giving me extra time. She entertained the rest of the class with some riddles, but of course I had to take part!! Moments later, the bell rang out. Ms Finucane was distracted, I saw my chance. I jammed my horrific joke of an answer sheet into my bag and pretty much scuttled out of the room.

Muah ha ha.. In all hoesty though, it is so much easier this way. I know exactly how terribly I had done, I do not need her to see that aswell!

I just don't understand it though. I try so hard with biology. Yet the information just seems to drop out of my head straight away. Its so frustrating...


OH WELL!!! I can get past this ;)

I also got my car insurance transferred. The woman who helped me was extremely lovely and even better, had a Donegal accent. I was getting giddy just listening to her. I love northern accents!!! Now I can pimp drive around the place as much as I want. Fiat Puntos are so badass.

I am really liking my new blog colours right now. The world, and my layout, have become much brighter places...

No comments: