Tuesday, July 21, 2009

MEEE

Jane: I like you. I like you a lot. I only noticed this about a month or two ago though. You remind me a lot of my sister-in-law (bitchy sister's asshole husband's awesome sister). I really only met her at the wedding, because we were both bridesmaids, but we really hit it off and became best buds for those few days. She's a total drunky, but the cool, super friendly, crazy lady type. I would LOVE to party with you someday. But aside from all that, you seem pretty damn strong too. It seems like you have a "Keep on truckin'" type of attitude, and just want to make the best of life no matter what shit gets thrown at you. I admire that.



Jane
Yer ginger
You amuse me greatly. I like how a few years ago you were all"Oh phooey, I burned the darn muffins." Now, you go into a bar, ten minutes later, sailors come runnin' out. What up with that?

No comments: