Sunday, March 30, 2008

my room is a mess

It is in such a state! And considering there is pretty much nothing in here, thats bad. I should clean it, and I will. But I just can NOT be bothered right now. Why can't I be bothered?

Something amazing has happened.

I don't know how. I shall not question it.

My vodafone, compoletly useless, slow as my maths teachers mind dial up connection has quickened its tawdry little speed and now I can watch youtube with only a moment of waiting! And what am I watching? My new love, Joan Of Arcadia [although she is so not sixteen. Pffft]

Sveet.

My other new found love is of course Buffy The Vampire Slayer, and I am led to believe that Nathan owns that. Unless everytime I have been in his room this year I have either imagined it, or been drunk. Which I am pretty sure I have never been considering I am there at 4.30 after a long day spent, not in a pub/club/houseparty with a bottle in my hand, which yes, would be fun, but in a dark crowded school of "Greenies" expanding my education and creating my future. All in a day's work.

I am going to fail it all because I accidentally got off the "Good Student Who Studies Hard Train" about 2 years ago. My new shoes make that all worthwhile though.

My lips are sore, and I don't know why, and the only other time they have eer felt like this was 2 years ago atfter going to see The Frames so Im sensing a link between now and then because both times I was out the day before and both times I boycotted the use of glasses. I wouldnt mind, if it isnt such a bitch when I'm eating cashew nuts. The salty fuckers.

It has really annoyed me how the clocks went forward an hour last night because even though I knew this I completely ignored it when I set the video for Joan of Arcadia last night. Good thing I am such a freak when it omes to the video recorder and always set it at least 40 minutes early because for some reasin the scheduale may be wrong and where would I be then? So I only missed the first 5 minutes, although that included teh theme tune, which I was crushed about untill I realised I could just watch it on youtube whenever the freak I want. Well, except when I am at school or sleeping.

Easter has sucked, but I have downloaded loads of splendid songs, from such shows as Greys Anatomy, One Tree Hill, Supernatural and Skins.
I really love this new found speed.

Jane, you rule. Why thank you Déan, so do you. I do believe! Splendid! Marvellous! I say!

Gone

No comments: