Monday, March 3, 2008

The weather outside is frightful!

but one should never question a girl who has decided to wear her surf shorts for the day! Its insanity, and Im doing it because I want to!

I write this, as a last hope. Something terrible is happening to me and I dont know what I have done to deserve this or how to stop it.
Technology is turning against me. I am being forced back into 1990's Janeworld, and Im not liking it. All my favoured forms of entertainment have been taken out.
It started with my mobile. I thought nothing of it, oh, a mobile! Thats not too bad! Armed with my 2005-no-camera-or-even-mp3-tone-phone from Catherine, I soldiered on. A new phone woulr come my way eventually, right? No. I went into tesco, and they were out of the one model I had set my sights upon. I would have thought nothing of it if it hadnt been for other signs.
Initially, my lava lamp popped out.
Last week under suspicious circumstances my shower radio mysteriously fell and the tuning dial smashed off. I now have to endure the sounds of Lyric FM as I brush my teeth.
Three nights ago my fan heater blew up, forcing me to return to the depths of my bed huddling for warmth.
Saturday, Saturday was the kicker. On Saturday my beloved ipod Noah was cruelly taken from me due to a fault in its hard drive. I am to return to it tomorrow to recieve an update on its health, but I fear the worst.

I dont know why this is happening to me. One by one all my 21st century equipment has been smited from me. I now fear for the welfare of my laptop Sunny, camera Tristan, and most of all my Geroge Foreman grill, George.

If anyone has any information, please contact me. I'm the nervous wreck desperately clutching the light up pen at the bus stop.

On another note, I am screeeeeeweeeeed for my blodge test amarach. C'est la vie!!

No comments: