Sunday, January 18, 2009

A summing up.

Today's conclusion: My hand is perfect pringle tube size, I really hope that I am past the age of growth because I think I will cry if I ever find it difficult to get my NOMS.


Last night I went to a play with The Mothership, there was a raffle and I was sitting there being uninterested and the raffle woman was all "Now I'll ask this young one here to pull the first ticket" and she was referring to a little 8 year old girl in the second row. I was ignoring her and my mother was joking about how it would be really funny if she asked James [mothers friends sprog] to pull a raffle ticket as he is 13 years old and "hahaha, wouldnt that be embarrassing!" Next thing we hear "Oh here's another little girl who'll pull a ticket!" I was still ignoring the proceeding when lo and behold I look up from picking my nails and yer wan was holding out the box to me.

Fooks sake. SEVENTEEN. I AM SEVENTEEN.

Not all old people are tall, its not my fault I was given this cross to bare!!



I think it is hilarious that the word "bed" physically looks like a bed. Brilliant.

GOOD DAY! I LOOOOOOOOVE EVERYTHING!! [Some things more than others!]
A letter.

Dear phone,
You are awesome. I'm so sorry I dropped you outside in the rain yesterday and did not realise for up to three hours, but hey at least I remembered eventually right? Anyways, Im so glad you are a flip phone and kept all your beautiful buttons safe from harm, and happened to land on your face sso you were "back up".
Keep on rocking phone, I'll try to be more attentive with you.

Love, Jane.

No comments: